The production of high quality concrete products requires specific knowledge of the circumstances in which they are ultimately used. This is certainly the case in this region, where an aggressive sea climate and almost constant sunshine create very demanding circumstances for concrete.
Rather than just selling concrete products, BIB delivers concrete solutions for all its clients; for commercial or residential purposes. BIB’s concrete products are as divers as the clients’ demands. The BIB batch plants have been active in the ready-mix business since 1966 and is the largest batch plant on Curacao. BIB has a modern fleet of trucks at its disposal.
Betonindustrie Brievengat has 2 fully automated concrete plants located at Brievengat and Malpais, combined their production capacity is approximately 120m3 per hour.
For all you building projects we have standard concrete mixes:
- C8/10: mostly used for non-constructive purposes such as patio floors and walkways with no compression stress.
- C12/15: mostly used for decorative floors and driveways.
- C16/20: mostly used in columns and light foundations.
- C20/25: mostly used for heavy floors and foundation slabs.
- C28/35: mostly used for high strength concrete constructions.
* C stands for concrete.
* The first number stands for the characteristic cylinder strength.
* The second number stands for the characteristic cube compressive strength.
Other mix recipes than our standard recipes can be developed ,produced and delivered upon request.
Special concrete solutions
Shoot-crete: mostly used for swimming pools
Blast furnace cement concrete: mostly used for buildings by the sea (salt water)
Hydro-crete: only used for under water structures.
Foamed concrete: mostly used for roof and wall isolations.
Concrete with fibers: mostly used for floors
Concrete with Helix mixes (micro rebar): mostly used for floors,walls.
Our products are fully tested daily according to the ISO regulations in our state of the art laboratory to provide our clients with the best quality concrete products.